Friday, March 27, 2009

How to create your own ghost photos

I have been working on a Google site that I had created about a year ago but never quite found the time to finish. I finally finished it!

The site is called Ghost Photos Revealed and is very relevent to this blog as well. The site was created in order to show how easy it is to create (mistakenly or on purpose) ghostly photos and to explain in great detail how these photos are created.

I invite you to visit this site and critique or comment on any of the information.

Please following this link: Ghost Photos Revealed

I look forward to any comments you may have.

I have not received any ghost photos yet. If you have a photo that shows a ghost or other strange phenomena you would like analyzed, please send it to mailto:GhostlyEvidenceEmail@google.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a constructive comments please. Profane and disrespectful comments will be rejected.